1. Add pinch of turmeric to yogurt, mix well and apply to the affected area.
2. Apply fresh aloe vera gel
3. In cucumber juice, add pinch of turmeric and 1 spoon lime juice and apply over the affected area.
4. Soak almonds in water overnight and blend it with milk form a paste. Apply this in affected area and leave overnight
5. Peel of potatoes added to blender to form a paste and this should be applied to affected area for 30 minutes
6. Mix 🍯 honey in mashed papaya and apply.
Sun tanning or simply tanning is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned. It is most often a result of exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from sunlight or from artificial sources, such as a tanning lamp found in indoor tanning beds. People who deliberately tan their skin by exposure to the sun engage in a passive recreational activity of sun bathing. Some people use chemical products which can produce a tanning effect without exposure to ultraviolet radiation, known as sunless tanning.